Recent Posts

7.27.2010

Dark Circles

What is the difference between "I don't sleep." and "I didn't sleep."?

You didn't sleep last night because you were up all night thinking about going back to Korea.

Vocabulary
Swimming pool
Competition
Dark circles under your eyes
bags under your eyes
low cost of living
Malta has a lower cost of living than Ireland.

What is the difference between: "Did you go to Hawaii?" or "Have you been to Hawaii?"

I want to go snorkeling.

Wild pigs
Wild boars
whales
dolphins

I wasn't feeling well so I cancelled my 'spaghetti party' last weekend.
Did you reschedule your spaghetti party?
Do you have a high tolerance for pain?

This Tuesday
Next Tuesday
The Tuesday after next.

Pirates of the Caribbean

It's on a must read list.

What kind of movies do you like?

Posted via email from rd's posterous